Long live DECEMBER 26, THE BIRTH OF PRESIDENT MAO TSETUNG!
Proletarians of all countries, unite!
LONG LONG DECEMBER 26, THE BIRTH ANNIVERSARY OF PRESIDENT MAO TSETUNG!
The Communist Party of Peru, in the face of the murder of our leadership, at this historical time when we are in particularly painful and complex conditions for our Party; Greets the international proletariat and the peoples of the world on December 26; however, we resolutely reaffirm to be communist to the end as our beloved President Gonzalo taught us, what he established and is still fully valid today.
Within imperialism and globalization, the capitalist system is experiencing its "biggest and most serious crisis" economically, politically and ideologically. This system produced “the greatest exploitation the world has ever seen and will ever see”. IV, “a new imperialist direction to increase production under controlled or artificial intelligence and promote mass unemployment”. The Industrial Revolution is developing and this shows the "definitive collapse of bourgeois ideology". Imperialists all over the world "to impose their hegemony and to continue exploitation III. They are preparing for World War II. The proletariat and the peoples must "develop the People's War in order to defeat the counter-revolutionary war and build the new society" and "raise Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, so that the Communist Parties must take the revolution to the end: Communism".
We can see an example of this vile exploitation in the OXFAM report dated January 18, 2016: “Extreme inequality in the world is reaching unbearable proportions. Currently, the richest 1% of the world's population owns more wealth than the remaining 99% of the people on the planet”. This concludes with the 2018 report: “The richest 1% of the world's population accounted for 2017% of the wealth generated last year , while the poorest half did not benefit at all”. And in its January 2021 report: “The increase in the wealth of the world's ten richest billionaires since the start of the crisis will be enough to prevent anyone from falling into poverty due to the pandemic and to fund a universal vaccine against COVID-19”.
This is how the world's billionaires, the financial oligarchy, concentrated wealth in the midst of the world crisis; It shows that it is the working class and the peoples who are facing the crisis with massive unemployment, further impoverishment and humiliating famine. The death of more than five million people due to COVID-19 is a massacre of its imperialist system; moreover, this financial oligarchy seized the opportunity to turn the pandemic into a growing source of wealth and population control.
Imperialism in decay and stagnation, eager to maintain its system, prepares and fuels war conflicts at different strategic points. “Yankee imperialism is waging World War III. It is already very clear and accepted that Yankee hegemony is sinking and will collapse; meanwhile, Chinese hegemony is rising”. “Our mission is to uncover these sinister plans and plans; While there will be a limit and definition of world hegemony, it will basically be a redistribution of the world in order to perpetuate the exploitation and oppression of all peoples”. All this will also destroy the planet and with it life on earth. For this reason, “we must fight against the destructions taking place on different fronts. Earth is the only real and tangible home that man has!”.
Against all this disgrace and inequality, the peoples are protesting en masse, because “no progress has been made without the international proletariat and the peoples of the world”; but they need a proletarian leadership, the Marxist-Leninist-Maoist Communist Parties, to set their course.
Today the Gonzalo Thought is more embodied than ever before. We need to reaffirm ourselves as President Gonzalo defined:
“Maoism remains in force as a new, third and superior stage of Marxism and must be applied to the solution of the new problems facing the revolution”, “… therefore the task is to apply Marxism-Leninism-Maoism as the ideology of the proletariat”, “… It is still the truth that drives the world. We are fighting under their unfading banners and we will always fight.” "Let's shape ourselves with the ideology of the proletariat, especially Maoism" and "develop Communist Parties for the revolution and mainly to take power"; “There will be nothing for the proletariat and the people without Marxism-Leninism-Maoism”; He says, "Let's raise Marxism-Leninism-Maoism and fight for the proletarian revolution."
Endless Glory to Chairman Mao Tsetung!
Promote, Defend and Practice Marxism-Leninism-Maoism as the International Ideology of the Proletariat!
Glory and Glory to President Gonzalo, Peru's Greatest Revolutionary!
December 26 2021
Communist Party of Peru