LONG LIVE THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE FOUNDING OF THE TKP-ML!
On the basis of the class struggle and the influence of the national youth struggles, peasants’ struggles, workers’ resistance and the resistance actions in Vietnam, but mainly the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution in China and Maoism, the third and highest stage of Marxism, the Communist Party of Turkey- ML was founded on April 24, 1972. Solidarity and fraternal greetings from our Communist Party of Mexico.
Active mass leader, writer of articles for revolutionary newspapers and magazines. Militant in search of the proletarian party, encountering and confronting reformism and Kemalism disguised as Marxism, the young Ibrahim Kaypakkaya distinguished himself by his untiring participation in the class struggle and at the same time by an incessant activity of writing, studying, and researching.
This combination of theory with practice, of ideology with politics, will be a fundamental characteristic of him, and a living teaching for Turkish and non-Turkish communists of yesterday and today who are consistent Maoists.
We recognise and embrace with joy the merits attributed to its founding leader, to mention but a few:
– He knew how to detach himself from the old opportunism and to oppose to it, embodying it, Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.
– He has fully exposed the fascist character of Kemalism and the state: falsely nationalist, which is particularly important for the work with the Kurdish nation and the other national minorities, and that for the real liberation, it was necessary to fight them without any conciliation and for this purpose to have a party without any traces of Kemalism.
– He defined and characterised Turkish Kurdistan according to its concrete reality. From where he derived ideas that he would translate into a programme.
– It proved the validity of the people’s war for the conquest of power for the proletariat and the Turkish people. And that to insist on armed struggle is to strive for revolution. The main aim of all works is that they serve to initiate and develop the armed struggle.
– He defined the conditions of the country and the essence of the revolution and, consequently, the necessity to create a party capable of realising the revolution. A party endowed with Marxism-Leninism-Maoism capable of correctly leading the masses, following the strategy of people’s war and capable of attracting the working class and the best sons and daughters of the people,
– That is to say, those who would be the TKP-ML and the People’s Army which he founded on 24 April 1972.
And he confronted all of his theoretical conclusions with the cry of “Out with the stale, in with the new”. He said: “It is time to throw away the dirty shirt, it is time to put on clean clothes”. “You cannot defend Marxism-Leninism without defending Maoism”. A communist line which he defended not only against counter-revolutionary attacks, but also against the attacks of reformists, opportunists, and modern revisionists, raising “Mao is the fifth master of the international proletariat”.
We closely associate ourselves with his conclusion: “The future belongs to the international proletariat and the oppressed peoples!” “The future is revolutions!”
We are united and glad about his position on “The Peruvian state is directly responsible for the assassination of Chairman Gonzalo leader of the Peruvian Communist Party and the people’s war, after 29 years of total isolation, it has a reason to hide even his cremated funerals with a special law”.
It is the fear of knowing that the armed struggle of the Maoist parties, which have creatively applied the people’s war to the specific conditions of their country, will bring its end, and this is by no means an abstract situation”, but it will be a forceful reality.
Our Communist Party of Mexico salutes his thesis that “The cause of our failures is our ideological inadequacy… and not applying it to the reality of the class struggle.
Undoubtedly, the splits, the coup attacks, have affected us. Of course, it affects the emergence of these lines that have damaged our party. However, the most important point to understand is the inadequacy of the understanding of the ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.
LONG LIVE THE FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF TURKEY-ML!
LONG LIVE IBRAHIM KAYPAKKAYA, FOUNDER OF THE TKP-ML!
LONG LIVE THE WORLD UNITY OF THE COMMUNIST PARTIES, MARXIST-LENINIST-MAOISTS!
ETERNAL GLORY TO PRESIDENT GONZALO!
TO THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION WITH THE PARTY!
“Proletarians of all countries, unite!”
General Secretary of the Communist Party of Mexico.
Mexico, May 2022.