COMMUNIST PARTY OF TURKEY-MARKSIST LENINIST PROGRAM
* Problems and contradictions, which were raised as an avalanche over the ground burned by the fire of combat that ignited with the emergence of classes; He has created a paradox that brings humanity closer to disaster and happy ending.
* The world has been has been ravaged, is consumed with all its living beings, it is exploited as much as it can get, it is plundered unlimitedly and dragged into “apocalypse” by imperialism, which has emerged as the last stage of capitalism.
* The world has become a “hell” for hundreds of millions of people, except for a handful of masters, butlers and parasites. The situation gets worse day by day, the sharpening and deepening contradictions increase the coherence between the oppressed peoples and nations, especially the working class, and in several countries and regions, contradictions become clear and deepened.
* The solution to these contradictions is in the view of the Marxist-Leninist Maoist world who resolves the history of class struggles in a scientific manner and sheds light on the path of salvation for humanity.
- Capitalism, which emerges from feudalism, a class society in the march of humanity to the classless society, rising through the labor-capital contradiction, continues with the burden of the struggle of the two basic classes, the proletariat and the bourgeoisie, in various forms and contents. Capitalism, which generalizes commodity production, transforms the workforce into a commodity, and perfects the technique without stopping, concentrates a significant part of the means of production (land, factories, work tools and machinery, railways and other means of transportation) as private property in the hands of a small number of capitalists and large landowners. Decaying, parasitic and painful capitalism is in the monopolist (imperialism) stage.
- The fact that imperialism unites national economies under the name of “globalization” as rings of the chain of a single world economy in its own interests has also matured the objective conditions of the collapse of capitalism, the establishment of new democratic popular powers and socialism worldwide . The fact that the law of uneven development of capitalism became more evident in the stage of imperialism has paved the way for the realization of democratic popular revolutions and socialism in individual countries by means of breaking the weakest link of the chain of imperialist exploitation. If imperialism exists, wars are inevitable.
- As a result of this objective situation, the age we are in is the age of “imperialism and proletarian revolutions.”
- After the experience of the Paris Commune, the proletariat and oppressed peoples established the Soviet Union with the October Revolution of 1917, the People's Republic of China with the Revolution of China in 1949, and popular democracies and socialist governments in many regions of the world.
- With the counter marches from socialism, the influence of the communist movement, which had gained great victories against modern revisionism and various reactionary bourgeois currents, began to decline, and the views of the revisionist and other bourgeois currents were relatively popular.
- Proletarian Cultural Revolutions should be accepted as a principle against the restoration of capitalism in socialism.
- Despite the revolutionary rises, glows, and communist movements that have developed in different forms and features in some regions and countries, the fact that marked the whole period was the ideology and policies of the international bourgeoisie and its relative economic stability. Undoubtedly, this stability also includes its depression and destruction, and this fact is not concealed, as the frequent crises and conflicts show.
- The imperialist system is dragging humanity along with itself to destruction. The only power to stop this is the revolutions led by the proletariat. The oppressed people of the world, who will act under the leadership of the international proletariat through the enormous accumulation and experience of the past century, will end this reign.
- Imperialism has accumulated more of its objective conditions than in the last century. The fact that the signs about this were taken strongly at the beginning of this century imposes important duties on the communists. The internationalist dimension of these tasks should be evaluated within their general and local context. The importance of international struggles against ideological, political, cultural and military attacks of imperialism is obvious. These cannot be postponed, and their importance is undeniable. But undoubtedly, in the internationalist context, the priority is to break the chains in her own country for each communist party.
- The proletariat and its oppressed classes and strata are in their great march on this glorious path, aiming to conquer the future. This wave from the bottom shakes the earth. Thousands of years of motion of the substance that occurs before our eyes teach it. It is precisely for this reason that despite the counter marches in new democratic popular powers and in socialism, victory will sooner or later be the oppressed peoples, under the leadership of the proletariat.
- in the 19th century, the Ottoman empire, predecessor of Republic of Turkey, was first exposed to export of commodity -and import of raw material- and was exposed to export of capital originating from the development of free competitive capitalism in Europe. The ottoman society began to disintegrate with the export of commodity followed by export of capital originating from free competitive capitalism. the central feudal structure of the Ottoman Empire parallel to the evolution of free competitive capitalism to the imperialism stage; It evolved into a colonial, semi-colonial and semi-feudal structure.
- Turkey was not dominated by capitalism at the beginning of the 20th The existence of imperialism links national and democratic revolutions in colonial and semi-colonies. And this fact also makes it a prerequisite for capitalism to dominate the infrastructure for the opening of the era of democratic revolution in such countries. Precisely for this reason Turkey in the 1908-1923 period was on the agenda. It was the 1908 Movement that initiated the democratic revolution process and, in this sense, has a democratic content. However, the 1908-1923 process did not have a real anti-imperialist content. This process involved the power struggle of the Turkish trade bourgeoisie with comprador from minority nationalities which would only end in 1923.
- 1923; It is a movement led by the new Turkish comprador bourgeoisie, which has entered a power struggle with minority nationalists to take full control of the partially developing market. The Turkish comprador and landlords limited the popular movement they took over, with the sole interest of their own, to anti-colonialism and gained the domination of the feudal-fascist state established as a multinational semi-colony with the Lausanne Treaty in 1923.
- Although the main purpose of the Turkish ruling classes is the change control of capital, with the discourse of “saving the state and homeland”; together with 1908, they carried out the first genocide of the 20th century against the Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians and Chaldeans and other non-Muslims, which became apparent in 1912, gained tangibility with 1915 and continued until 1923.
- in this period, the former Unionist, new Kemalists, who took over the leadership of the National Struggle, undertook cooperation with the imperialists; imperialists, on the other hand, started to give consent to a Kemalist government by taking a benevolent attitude towards the Kemalists. After the Kemalists signed peace with the imperialists, this cooperation continued deepening, and the Kemalist movement developed into a movement “against the possibility of a land revolution, essentially to the peasants and workers”.
- In this sense, the Kemalist movement is a movement of the Turkish trade bourgeoisie, landlords, usurers, a small number of industrial bourgeoisies. Both the comprador Turkish bourgeoisie and the national bourgeoisie of the national character were included in this movement.
- As a result of the “National Struggle” that came to the fore with 1918-1923, the Ottoman colonial, semi-colonial and semi-feudal structure evolved into a semi-colonial and semi-feudal structure. The establishment of the Turkish Republic means that constitutional administration, which has been combined with dynasty interests is replaced with “bourgeois republic” as the administration that best responds to the interests of the new ruling classes. This form of government is a so-called independent a semi-colonial administration of imperialism.
- With the establishment of the Republic of Turkey, the dominant position of the old comprador great bourgeois and old bureaucracy was replaced by the new Turkish bourgeois, with some parts of old comprador bourgeois and new bureaucracy, which grew fat within the middle bourgeois of the national character in collaboration with imperialism. Some of the old landlords, large landowners, usurers, profiteering traders continued to dominate, and some were replaced by new ones. Kemalist power is not the interests of the central bourgeoisie of national character; It represents the interests of the classes and groups listed above.
- The comprador big bourgeoisie and landlords have been in power since the establishment of the Republic of Turkey. But the comprador bourgeoisie and landlords are divided into two major political cliques. Neither of these cliques act as one, they act in the interests of their class. Their common point is that the clique, which dominates the power and the state mechanism, serves as a servant of imperialism, and enemy of the working class and common people. The comprador bourgeois and landlords' cliques pretend to struggle for “democracy” when in opposition, as soon as they come to power, they become most fierce enemy of the people.
- In a long historical process in Turkey, despite its slow and painful dissolution, feudal production remained relations, and in this resolution, they became intertwined with the exploitation of imperialist and comprador capital and turned into a semi-feudal structure. Thus, the feudal relations of production in Turkey has not been fully liquidated, the comprador-feudal superstructure has not been destroyed. The main form of the usurpation of surplus labor has not yet been realized within the relations of capitalist production, capitalism cannot fully control.
Existing capitalism within turkey has a comprador nature. Because the capitalist development in Turkey is serving the interests of imperialist-capitalist system, the rural and urban emigration that emerged with the severe and painful resolution of feudalism cannot fully employed in the cities, thus the extortion of the surplus-labor of a decisive part of the workforce it employs takes place within the semi-feudal production relations intertwined with capitalist production relations.
The productive forces in Turkey have failed to get rid of the semi-feudal relations of production together with the plunder and usury of imperialist capital as well as the comprador capital. They have failed to perform a revolution in this sense.
Today in Turkey is still in the process of capitalist primitive accumulation, accumulated portion of the initial capital is confiscated by the international financial capital. Therefore, this dependence prevents the development of productive forces.
- Turkey, in the light of these historical facts, are today mainly under the yoke of US imperialism. he real importance of Turkey in terms of US imperialism is commensurate with its role in the region as geopolitics, especially in the Middle east. For this, US imperialism made it dependent on the political, military and economic fields. However, in terms of foreign trade and industrial investments, Russian, Chinese, EU and primarily the German imperialism give significant importance to Turkey and its market.
- Turkey's semi-colonial, semi-feudal structure along a corresponding social formation. In parallel with this formation, the social structure is divided into two camps. The first of these camps included workers, peasants, the city petty bourgeoisie and the national bourgeoisie, which are called the people with the broadest definition. The other camp includes the comprador bourgeoisie, the comprador bureaucrat bourgeoisie and landlords.
- The oppression and exploitation of women and LGBTI + individuals facing all kinds of violence as a result of patriarchal system, which has been intertwined with the exploitative systems by becoming one of their foundations. Patriarchal system forms the foundation of society of Turkey as well. In particular, in the society of Turkey which has skipped slavery system and jumped to feudalism, the gender massacre oppression of women and LGBTI + individuals is more violent and widespread.
- Turkey's semi-colonial, semi-feudal structure also revealed a cultural formation. On one side of this cultural formation is the reactionary, corrupt culture of the imperialists and the ruling classes. The aim of this cultural production is to obtain the “social consent”, thereby ensuring the continuation and legitimation of the imperialist exploitation. For this purpose, it is aimed to establish the cultural domination of imperialism, the comprador bourgeoisie and feudal ruins by using almost every way and method. Opposite this culture, the people have a progressive culture that emerges from both history and social practice, and these two cultures are constantly struggling with each other.
- The Turkish state has a so-called democratic, indeed military fascist structure. This fact, organized from top to bottom, is a result of dependence on imperialism - and, in this sense, the weakness of the ruling classes - as well as a foundation that integrates with the superstructure domination of the unfinished feudal structure. It also provides a foundation that integrates with the superstructure domination of the feudal structure, whose liquidation has not been completed. The incarnation of the comprador and bureaucratic bourgeoisie and the great landlords in the device of violence forms the fascist character of the Turkish state.
Armed with all-round support of imperialism, the fascist Turkish state lean more and more on its masters without limits in their service. A significant part of the military forces within the state structure are directly trained, directed and supervised by imperialist military organizations such as NATO. In addition, the police force is made more effective, besides, under the name of private security, etc. the state is positioned against the people.
- Turkey is one of multinational countries in the world. However, only Kurdish people constitute a nation in Turkey. In parallel to semi-colonialization of Turkey, national questions were “resolved” one way or another. The nationals within the borders of Turkey have lost their characteristics of being a nation. However, it is the Kurdish national problem that has not yet been resolved. The Kurdish nation has the status of an oppressed dependent nation.
It is a policy of destruction, denial, and assimilation that rises based on strict chauvinism and racism that the ruling classes apply to the Kurdish nation. The national liberation struggle of the Kurdish nation against this policy of the Turkish state is a just and legitimate struggle with a democratic content.
- One of the main pillars of the Turkish ruling classes in the construction of the nation state has been the Sunni faith. The Turkish state systematically imposed a Sunni belief policy on our people living within its borders and out of this belief - the Alevi, the Christian beliefs, the Armenians and the Greeks, the Jews, the Chaldeans and the Assyrians. The strict, oppressive and massacre tradition of the state has made the problem of oppressed beliefs an important dynamic of the struggle for democracy.
- The structure of the imperialist-capitalist system based on excessive greed for profit, together with comprador capitalism of Turkey leads to a massacre of the environment. Exploitation and looting policies lead to ecological destruction, and as a result, our geography is rendered uninhabitable. This situation causes wide and widespread reactions to the pillage of nature and the environment and the deterioration of ecological balance both in cities and rural areas. This struggle has become one of the important components of the democracy struggle in our country.
- In the lights of these historical events, the main contradictions within the social formation of Turkey can be listed as below:
- The Contradiction between imperialism and the people
- The contradiction between the popular masses and feudalism
- The contradiction between proletariat and the bourgeoise
- The contradiction between the oppressed nations and oppressor nation
- The contradiction between the patriarchal system and oppressed genders
- The contradiction between oppressed faiths and oppressor faith
- The contradiction between the system and the ecological system
- The contradictions between the ruling classes
In Turkey, until the time elapsed since the beginning of the process of democratic revolution in the forefront of these contradictions, the contradiction between imperialism and the popular masses is the main contradiction, and the contradiction between the masses of people and feudalism is the principal contradiction .
- The democratic revolution process in Turkey still preserves its topicality.
- The Democratic People's Revolution has common features with both old-style bourgeois-democratic revolutions and socialist revolutions, but it is different from both. What is common to the old-style bourgeois-democratic revolution is that the essence of both revolutions is the question of the liquidation of feudalism. What it has in common with the socialist revolution is that it has turned towards imperialism and is therefore part of the world proletarian-socialist revolution.
- Communist Party of Turkey-Marxist Leninist is the force that proletariat, consisting of Turkish-Kurdish nationalities as well as other nationalities and faiths, will use to realize the Democratic People's Revolution and march to socialism.
TKP-ML is the vanguard and leader of the proletariat of various nationalities within Turkey, guided by the theory of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism. It was founded on 24 April 1972 by İbrahim Kaypakkaya as a continuation of TKP led by Mustafa Suphi. It has nothing to do with T “K” P, which became a revisionist character following the death of Mustafa Suphi. It is the product of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution and it is the heir of the oppressed, exploited, massacred Turkish, Armenian, Greek and Kurdish people and their organizations in this geography.
- TKP-ML accepts Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, which is a scientific guide for the proletariat to replace the world with revolution, as the theoretical basis that guides all its actions. It protects, defends the teachings of great leaders and teachers of the proletariat Karl Marx, F. Engels, VI Lenin, J. Stalin and Mao Tse-tung against the revisionist, reformist and all sorts of opportunist attacks with an irreconcilable ideological struggle and implement their teachings.
- TKP-ML understands Marxism-Leninism-Maoism not as a dogma, but as a scientific, action guide of its struggle. It adopts the policy of learning from revolutionary experiences of Turkey and World proletariat and popular masses. Armed with the experiences of the Paris Commune, the Great October Socialist Revolution, the Chinese Democratic People's Revolution, and the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, walk on their bright paths.
- The proletariat constitutes the leading power of the Democratic People's Revolution and the peasantry its basic power. The city petty bourgeoisie is the reliable ally of the DHD, while the middle bourgeoisie is an unstable ally.
- The enemies of the Democratic People's Revolution are imperialism, landlords, and the comprador bourgeoisie.
- The fact that our country carries the feudal relations, the balance of power in favor of the revolution (democratic revolution). In addition, the existence of feudalism affects the power relationship in the cities against the revolution, as it will result in a relatively weak industry and thus the working class.
Whether a country is semi-colonial, or colonial affects the power relationship in cities against the revolution. These two conditions, together, require that the rural areas be the main struggle area and the strategy of “siege the cities from the countryside” should be motivated. Even if feudalism is gradually resolved and the peasant population decreases, this strategy remains valid. Because the semi-colonial (or colonial) conditions changed the relation of force in the big cities in favor of the counter-revolution.
- In Turkey, imperialist exploitation -as a determinant factor-, which give direction to the slow and painful disintegration of feudal relations, and the imperialist policies implemented in parallel with the development of comprador capitalism are related to agricultural production and this is aimed directly at liquidating the peasantry Nevertheless, the historical central feature of the state structure and the changes that it has caused in a number of areas (road, communication, military technology, etc.) should be taken into consideration. Supporting the aggression of the state towards the communist and revolutionary movement, especially the Kurdish national movement, with village burnings and evacuations, etc. a number of factors have brought with it a drastic reduction in the peasant population rate, especially in rural areas, in some regions.
However, while expressing this, it is necessary to state that there are some unique approaches on urban and rural areas and concepts in our country. As it is known, the city is a concept used for residential areas where agricultural activities are not essential and mostly industrial, commercial or management related works are dominant. In our country, the number of cities, which are called cities, but also contain agricultural activities or whose relations with rural areas are relatively intense, is quite high. Nevertheless, a large part of the population has moved to big cities, so the main body of popular movements has also shifted to big cities. This reality shows how important cities are in terms of armed struggle and that big cities stand in a much more important place than yesterday in order to establish strong and strong ties with the masses and organize en route DHD.
Class struggle and the development of capitalism continue in the process of democratic revolution; nothing remains as before. The peasant density in semi-colonial countries is decreasing, which affects the war in the countryside. However, the semi-colonial conditions lead to the fact that the balance of force is the countryside in favor of the revolution.
- DHD in Turkey will develop into cities from rural areas. There are two reasons for this:
- Although the core of the democratic revolution is the “land revolution”, contradictions based on agricultural production are still decisive in our country.
- It is the imperialism and its reactionary servants (especially imperialism) who have fully taken control of the cities and the advanced regions.
The fact that imperialism and its local representatives, Turkish ruling classes, have taken control of the big cities, the country's countryside has a suitable structure in terms of armed struggle, the counter-revolution is relatively weak in the countryside, and the armed struggle is suitable for organization and development in these regions, the development of our revolution mainly from rural areas to cities. In parallel with the development of the war in rural areas, an armed struggle will be organized in big cities. This will develop as a complementary process within the general logic of the People's War.
In semi-feudal and semi-colonial countries like in Turkey, democratic revolution, which in its core a land revolution against feudalism, is united with the national revolution against imperialism. The degree of existence of feudalism and the ratio of peasants to the general population (which are interconnected) affects the program of the democratic revolution. The democratic revolution is inextricably combined with the national revolution. The weakness of feudalism in a semi-colonial, semi-feudal country reduces the duties of the territorial revolution or narrows its limits.
- The struggle of the Democratic People's Revolution in today's conditions of our country also has an anti-fascist character. The struggle that will exterminate fascism along with feudalism and imperialism is the People's War, which is led by the proletariat, based on the peasants-workers basic alliance. As opposed to imperialism and feudalism, the people have three weapons against fascism: the party, the people's army, the united front of the people. People all their enemies; he will defeat imperialism, the comprador bourgeoisie, feudalism and fascism with these three weapons. People will defeat all their enemies, imperialism, comprador great bourgeoisie, feudalism and fascism, using the three weapons above.
- The Democratic People's Revolution in Turkey will carry its own features. People's War, guerrilla warfare will not be the same as the previous examples. Turkey has its own characteristics, according to its place in the region. The central authority of the state, its militarist development is significant. The demands of the masses are different in form. The social lives of the peasantry have changed. For this reason, the issue cannot be viewed as a purely land problem. While the contradictions based on agriculture remain strong, the quantitative and qualitative development of the working class has increased. It should be taken into consideration that the phenomenon of war and economic migration experienced with this reality increases the necessity of organizing and fighting in cities. TEKEL Resistance and Gezi Uprising are concrete examples of this.
- In our country, there is an ecology struggle in big cities and villages. As a result of the rent policies that the Turkish ruling classes have been increasingly implementing either by allowing imperialist companies directly or through comprador companies, the struggle of the peasants whose agricultural lands, water resources and mountains have been pillaged has emerged. This situation also means that the peasant movement, which constitutes the basic power of our country's democratic revolution, defends its own land, water resources and mountains. In other words, the demands of the ecology struggle should be taken into consideration in the democratic revolution of our country.
- The struggle of the female sex against patriarchy, feudalism, capitalism, imperialism and fascism is intertwined. In this sense, the struggle for gender equality and the fight against patriarchy are one of the duties of the revolution.
- Turkey is a multinational state. The Kurdish nation and other minority nationalities have a struggle against the dominant nation's state founding privileges, racism and chauvinism. The struggle of other oppressed nationalities, especially the Kurdish nation, against all kinds of fascist persecution, mass murder, prohibition and national oppression of the Turkish ruling classes is part of the democratic revolution. However, it opposes the tendencies of these nations and nationalities to strengthen their own nationalism.
- The society of Turkey consists of various religions and faiths. The fascist character of the state causes massacre attacks against oppressed beliefs. Besides, it is possible to see the traces of this contradiction in the social and cultural structure. Especially oppressed beliefs have some democratic demands from the state. These demands are the subject of the democratic revolution.
- Turkey, with its geopolitical and geostrategic position, ethnic and demographic structure, natural resources taken in conjunction with the historical past has always caught the eyes of the imperialist states. As part of both Europe and Asia, it has an indisputable status for the imperialists, as a gateway to the Balkans, the Middle East and the Caucasus. The Turkish state is the outpost of US imperialism. Due to its geographical strategic location, it hosts the attacks carried out by imperialism against the peoples of the region and offers unlimited support.
In contrast, the existence of struggles against world reaction and their subcontractors and domestic servants in these regions is also undoubted. The struggle of the proletariat and oppressed peoples, from the North African geography to the Middle East, from the Caucasus to the Balkans, is present. When Turkey's relations in the region and location to be considered, there arises a necessity for people's democratic revolution to improve relations with the progressive revolutionary movement in this region. This is also a specificity of DHD struggle in Turkey.
- Turkey's socio-economic structure and comprador capitalism's inability to absorb the labor released resulted in large number of work force migrating outside Turkey as migrant workers. Besides, the continuing fight against fascism in Turkey for many years, it has resulted in a considerable number of political refugees outside the country to emerge. Migrant workers and political refugees are one of the important agenda of Turkey's democratic revolution.
- The proletarian party and the popular army will be built step by step in the long-term war. Again, in this long war, the united front of all popular classes, the working class, the peasants, the city petty bourgeoisie and the national bourgeoisie will be created against imperialism, comprador capitalism, feudalism and patriarchy. This united front will be based on the worker-peasant basic alliance, led by the working class.
- With the success of the People's War, the power to be established throughout the country is the popular dictatorship under the leadership of the proletariat. After the Democratic People's Dictatorship takes place, the proletariat holding the leadership will unite with the peasants and large masses of people and will embark on the dictatorship of the proletariat and embark on the construction of socialism.
The following demands will be carried out by TKP-ML at the end of the struggle to destroy imperialism and dictatorship comprador bourgeoise and build the democratic dictatorship of popular masses.
- The state of imperialism, the comprador bourgeoisie and landlords will be liquidated with all its remnants, and the democratic popular dictatorship will be established by centralizing the governing bodies established in the Red Political Power.
- Every movement of the comprador bourgeoisie and landlords, in cooperation with the imperialists, to restore the old regime and restore its class interests, will be crushed by the working class, the working people and their dictatorship. Conscious of the fact that the main way to prevent such reactionary struggles is through cultural revolutions, all kinds of measures will be taken in this direction.
- Every kind of slavery agreement with imperialism in economic, political, military, financial, cultural and diplomatic fields and all privileges given to them will be removed. A single imperialist military unit and base will not be left on the territory of our country, any kind of military alliance, especially NATO. Dependency relationship with the imperialist organizations, secret and open obligations will be canceled and all secret agreements will be announced. Occupation in Cyprus, the Middle East and all will be ended.
- The freedom of association, agitation, propaganda and action of the people will be recognized, and the use of these rights will be encouraged and fully guaranteed. All social institutions and relations will be reorganized according to the principle of equality by eliminating all kinds of sexist legal arrangements, especially torture and punishment, which are incompatible with human dignity, especially for women and LGBTI + individuals. From locales to the top state units, 50% of women's quotas will be applied. Women and LGBTI + individuals can form their own independent democratic organizations. Every citizen, other than a handful of compradors and feudal, will have equal rights regardless of gender, regardless of their nationality and sect.
- The judicial system of the old state will be eliminated. The judiciary of the democratic popular dictatorship will be established by ensuring the centralization of the Popular Courts established in the Red Political Powers. Jurisdiction will pass to the popular courts, whose members are selected from among the classes involved in the democratic popular revolution. Hearings will be held in public courts. The execution regime based on isolation torture of F-type will be ended and the production-based execution regime will be implemented. Parallel to the seizure and centralization of power, general amnesty will be announced, covering all prisoners and convicts, except for fascism offenders, child-woman-LGBTI + individual abuse, rape and harassment.
- The national defense of the Democratic People's Dictatorship and its local security will be fulfilled through the public militia, especially the public army, which has developed and strengthened during the People's War. All counter-revolutionary class members will be disarmed. Any attempt to restore the old order will not only be crushed violently but will also be used as a tool for educating the proletariat and the public. Individual armament will be banned.
- All representatives and officials of the Democratic People's Dictatorship will come to power by election and can be removed from their posts when necessary, by most of the voters who are obliged to supervise them continuously.
- Democratic People's Dictatorship; will defend the principles of proletarian internationalism. The communist party members leading the DHD will educate the members of the popular army and the united front of the people and their organizations and the people in the spirit of internationalism against all kinds of nationalism. Democratic People's Dictatorship will accept revolution in Turkey as part of world revolution in the era of imperialism and proletarian revolutions and will fight for the unity of the international Communist Movement based on Marxist-Leninist-Maoist principles. It will act with the awareness that this union can be achieved based on an open ideological struggle. It will establish and develop relations with Marxist-Leninist-Maoist parties based on proletarian internationalism and the principles of equality. It will support national and social liberation wars that weaken imperialism in the international arena.
- Democratic People Power: will advocate the right to freely leave principle unconditionally. It will oppose any national concession and accept full equality of all nationalities. Democratic People's Power will decisively confront national oppression and persecution, all kinds of chauvinist and reactionary discourse and propaganda that Turkish ruling classes have applied to minority nationalities, especially the Kurdish nation.
- In the Democratic People's Dictatorship system, full equality of all nations and languages will be guaranteed. No compulsory language will be recognized, and schools where all local languages are taught will be opened to the public. The constitution of the people's state will strictly prohibit any nation from having any privileges and any violation of the rights of the national minority.
Every nation will be given the right to leave freely. Especially widespread regional autonomy and fully democratic local self-government are necessary for all this to happen. The boundaries of these autonomous and self-governing regions, economic and social conditions, will be determined by the local population based on the national composition of the population.
- Democratic People's Dictatorship: will seize the capitals, property businesses, properties and other wealth of the imperialists, the comprador bourgeoisie, and all the forces involved in the armed war against the revolution. The economy will be reorganized for the benefit of the workers and working people; domestic and foreign trade, banking and insurance will be nationalized and brought under the control of democratic popular power.
- In addition to imperialism and comprador capitalism, the semi-feudal landlord economy and usury will be eliminated in order to root out the feudal ruins that crush the peasantry. Lands owned by landlords will be confiscated and compensated without compensation, especially those owned by the state. All lands in which feudal, semi-feudal relations prevail will be distributed to peasants will little or no land, if they are cultivated. Land reform will be implemented resolutely.
- Along with all the lands that the Democratic People's Dictatorship has nationalized and forbidden to sell, buy, rent or transfer to someone else; It will encourage the organization of all individual peasant enterprises in cooperatives, including businesses that emerge with the distribution of the territories dominated by feudal, semi-feudal relations. In addition, state farms will be established on some of the lands seized by the Democratic People's Dictatorship. These farms will be the first examples and mainstays of the socialist economy in agriculture.
- The debts of agricultural workers, poor, small and medium peasants to the state, banks, agas, usurers, capitalists will be canceled, and mortgages on their land and production tools will be removed. All the agricultural machinery and equipment owned by landlords, especially the state apparatus, will be seized, and peasants will benefit from them.
- Forests, streams, water resources, lakes, waterfalls, recreation areas, seacoasts and all natural and historical resources will be the common property of the people. Necessary precautions will be taken for the use of these riches as a historical, cultural excursion, entertainment, recreation facility and natural park by offering them to the service of the public.
- During the Democratic People's Power, small businesses in the hands of the city petty bourgeoisie will not be touched, but they will be encouraged to unite within the cooperatives. Similarly, the business and property owned by the central bourgeoisie will not be seized unless they oppose the revolution, popular power and the national economy, and are not the means of realization of imperialist and feudal exploitation, but they will be under the control of democratic popular power.
- All rights, such as solidarity strikes, rights strike and general strikes, will be legally guaranteed by providing all kinds of freedom, especially organization, in the working areas of the working class. All kinds of exploitation remain on workers will be ended.
- Steps will be taken to increase the democratic rights and living conditions of the working class, and a general insurance system will be established by providing job security to the employees. Necessary steps will be taken to eliminate unemployment and provide jobs for everyone. Measures will be developed to improve the situation of the poor peasants.
- With the generalization of a maximum of 8 hours of workday and 40 hours of work per week to cover all areas of work, including agriculture, this period will be gradually shortened due to the increase in economic development and labor productivity. Overtime will be banned entirely, except for compulsory night work. Realization of the right to paid rest for each year will be guaranteed.
- In the Democratic People's Dictatorship, by paying equal wages for equal work, the general minimum wage will be implemented that will enable a family of workers to live humanly. By applying a single tax system with increasing rates, all indirect taxes will be removed, and the tax system will be regulated considering the income of workers and the public.
- In the Democratic People's Dictatorship, any discrimination against women and LGBTI + individuals in working life will be addressed and equal wages will be applied to equal work.
Women's labor will be banned in the branches of industry harmful to women's health, working time and conditions of workers and labor mothers and fathers are arranged in accordance with the situation, especially before and after birth. In all workplaces, nursery and breastfeeding rooms will be opened, childcare and housework will be resolved publicly.
- Democratic People Power: will provide free training and vocational training courses will be provided for children, LGBTI + individuals and women who have to sell their bodies otherwise.
- In all workplaces, preventive measures that are mandatory for work safety will be taken and work conditions appropriate for health will be provided in all workplaces. In connection with this, healthy housing and transportation will be provided to workers. Treatment and after care will be provided for workers involved in accidents.
- Employment of children under the age of 16 will be banned and will be a maximum of 4 hours of workday for young workers under the age of 18. Working at night prohibition will be imposed. Apprenticeship, a feudal residue, will be banned.
- By making all health services free, steps will be taken to ensure that the whole society can access health services quickly and directly. A large public health system will be implemented.
- Legal arrangements will be made for the protection, care, education and participation of disabled, elderly and orphaned children and those in need as productive individuals, and concrete steps will be taken, especially the education of the society in this regard.
- In order to protect the spiritual and physical health of the public, mass sports are encouraged. In order to strengthen friendship and solidarity, sports facilities will be for the public. The fight against habits such as tobacco products, drug addiction and alcoholism will be carried out.
- In order to eliminate the patriarchal system that oppresses women and LGBTI + individuals, necessary organizations will be created, education will be given to all society, especially men, and measures will be taken to eliminate gender roles, homophobia and transphobia; domestic labor and childcare will be socialized.
Abortion will be recognized as a free right, barriers against women divorce will be removed, and homosexual marriage will be made legal. Sexual and all kinds of violence, homophobic-transphobic attacks against women, children and LGBTI + individuals will be punished.
- Mass housing construction will be started, taking care of the needs of the public, for the solution of the housing problem. In the use of mass housing, priority will be given to the poor workers in need. Balanced urbanisation and environmental impacts will be especially taken into consideration by acting in a planned manner. Housing construction will not only be limited to cities, but steps will be taken to build safe and planned residences in rural areas.
- By ensuring equality for all religious and belief groups, religion and state affairs will be strictly separated, religion will be declared personal, and freedom of belief of believers and non-believers will be secured.
- Education in Democratic People's Power; The education policy will be handled with the principle of “being red and expert” and will be planned not only for youth but also for the needs of a whole society. Education will be made free in every sense, and it will be ensured that citizens receive an education intertwined with material production at every stage, starting from childhood. With the awareness that education is not only in schools but also out-of-school educational institutions, establishment of a common library, reading rooms, courses, conferences, theater and cinemas, cultural centers and the use of social media for this purpose will be encouraged.
- Steps will be taken to eliminate imperialist and feudal culture in every cultural aspect. For this, populist, progressive, revolutionary culture and art production will be supported. Not only on these lands, but also the progressive, democratic, socialist culture that humanity has created up to the present will be acted on with the perspective of embracing and applying to the society. It will be revealed that the works of culture and arts will not be limited to a certain group, but an activity performed by the whole people. All means of communication, especially visual communication tools, will be made a means of meeting the needs of the people culturally as well as informing the masses correctly.
- Democratic People Power: will take necessary measures to protect the environment. It will confront all kinds of initiatives based on the destruction of nature and will give priority to renewable energy systems instead of others that threaten public health and future.
- Political asylum seekers and “migrant workers” who had to go abroad to work with their families will be encouraged to return to the country, ensuring proper working and living conditions and their economic and political exile.
- Democratic People's Power will be in planning, considering the ecological system in all its policies, especially economic policies. Criminal sanctions will be imposed to those who abuse, torture and massacre of animals.
- Perspective of the democratic people's state; it is socialism and communism. After realizing the Democratic People's Revolution, it is aimed to reach the communist society by ceaselessly building socialism under the dictatorship of the proletariat.
"Workers of all Lands Unite"
do not keep track: The Constitution of Communist Party of Turkey